If there’s one thing that can be said about the world of vibrators, it’s that there’s a lot of them. Vibrators for men, vibrators for women, g-spot vibrators, wearable vibrators – it can get so confusing choosing just one.
Does this struggle sound familiar? If so, you’re in the right place. We’ll be discussing the best vibrators in Australia for multiple categories. Afterwards, we’ll tell you what you should consider in order to choose the best vibrator for you.
Let’s get started…
Best Vibrators in Australia
The Flash 7 function Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator is the pinnacle of discretion. If you’re worried about someone stumbling across your vibrator, we can’t recommend this one enough.
Its thin exterior and plain colours help disguise its function. On the surface, it looks exactly like a flash drive. We bet if you were to leave it out, someone looking at it quickly would have no idea what it actually is.
You’ll also love how it’s powered. No need to get batteries or plug it into your wall every time you want to use it, because it’s USB rechargeable. It will look even more like a flash drive when you plug it into a USB port to recharge!
• Small enough to store and take with you wherever you go.
• On the surface, it looks like a flash drive and not a vibrator.
• Made from soft silicone that will feel luxurious on your skin.
• Has 7 different vibration settings to tweak to your preferences.
• You can bring it in the shower, as it’s waterproof.
• Some users reported that it doesn’t notify you when it’s running low on battery.
Best For: Discretion and small size
Vibrators aren’t just for women – in fact, there are quite a few vibrators for men. The Hot Octopuss vibrator is perfectly designed to wrap around his shaft and deliver powerful, ecstasy-inducing vibrations to his most sensitive region.
Another thing that sets this vibrator apart is its remote control. It can be totally hands-free if you want it to be, as the watch that comes with it is actually a control. Simply strap it to your wrist and let the Hot Octopuss buzz you into pleasure.
Want to spice things up a bit? We recommend passing the controller over to your partner for a bit of intimate bonding.
• Can be hands-free, thanks to its remote control.
• Has a mind-blowing 8 intensities and 6 vibration patterns to try out.
• The wings on the sides are stretchy, so they can fit just about any man.
• Extremely powerful vibrations.
• Can be expensive.
Best For: Men
You’d be surprised at how expensive a vibrator can get. For many, these delightful toys can seem far out of reach, as far as budget is concerned.
The good news is that there are affordable vibrators like this Erotic Rocket 10 Function Clitoral Vibrator. Just because it’s budget-friendly doesn’t mean you’re sacrificing any of the power and flexibility of more expensive vibrators, either.
Its smooth metal balls on the tip are situated so that they nestle closely around your clitoris. Once you’ve pressed the vibrator against you, it has 3 intensities and 7 patterns for you to play with.
• The vibrator has ten different settings, so you can customise your experience.
• Can be quite budget-friendly.
• It’s totally waterproof, which means it can go in the shower with you.
• You can easily store it or travel with it due to its small size.
• Has easy-to-understand button controls.
• Some users felt the material in the metal balls could be better.
Best for: Budget
Are you looking for something that works for both halves in a couple? Let us introduce you to the GLUVR Rechargeable 6 Function Finger Vibrator.
Thanks to the finger-shaped design, this vibrator can easily be used on anyone of any gender. You can use the buzzing fingertips to perform a sensual massage, to press against a clitoris, to wrap around a shaft, or even to tickle a g-spot.
We love that it’s USB rechargeable, too. You won’t need to stock up on batteries, because you can just plug it into any USB port for a recharge.
• Its shape makes it incredibly flexible and suitable for multiple uses.
• Because it’s waterproof, it can go in the shower or bath with you.
• The external material is silicone that feels pleasant on your skin.
• No need to buy batteries, because it’s USB rechargeable.
• Some users thought the finger covers were a little too shallow.
Best for: Couples
Read Also: Best Couples Vibrators in Australia
With many vibrators, you’re left having to choose between your g-spot or your clitoris. But what if you want to be able to stimulate both at the same time?
If that sounds more your speed, then what you’re looking for is a vibrator like this Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator. It has a shaft-shaped dildo attachment and a rabbit on top so that it hits both your sweet spots while it’s inside you.
The power on this vibrator is amazing, too. Because it uses two motors – one for the rabbit and one for the rotating shaft – it’s capable of delivering leg-shaking orgasms to you in short order.
• Can stimulate your g-spot and clit at the same time.
• Because it uses two motors, you can expect its vibrations to be extra-powerful.
• Includes a satin bag for discreet and classy storage.
• Has an impressive 36 possible vibration combinations to titillate you.
• It’s USB-rechargeable, so you don’t need batteries with it.
• There are some reports of the vibrator being overwhelmingly powerful.
Best for: G-spot stimulation and Power
If you’re interested in a hands-free vibrator experience, you can’t do much better than this Lovense Lush 2 App-Controlled vibrator. As the name implies, you can control it from any distance using the Lovense app on your smartphone.
That alone should get your mind whirling with possibilities. Slip the vibrator inside and use it to give yourself a cheeky buzz while you go about your day. Alternatively, have your partner install the Lovense app on their phone and let them join you for your play sessions, no matter how far apart you are.
• Thanks to the Lovense app, you can control the vibrator totally hands-free.
• Can be controlled from any distance, making it perfect for long-distance couples.
• Stimulates both your clitoris and g-spot at the same time.
• You won’t need to pay for batteries, because it’s USB rechargeable.
• The ultra-soft silicone is easy to insert.
• A few users noted that the arm connecting both parts of the vibrator can feel uncomfortable.
One problem with most vibrators is that they feel impersonal. In general, adult toys can’t replace or even imitate the feeling of being with another actual person.
Well, toys like the Sqweel 2 Oral Sex Simulator at least get close. The rotating tongue attachment on top is designed to feel just like an eager partner lapping at your favourite places.
With three different speed settings, you’ll no doubt be able to find one that makes your back arch in pleasure. Plus, it comes in a small case that makes transporting it easy.
• Has 10 silicone tongues that will feel just like the real thing as they flicker against your skin.
• You can experiment with its three different speeds.
• The rotating tongues can go backwards or forwards for versatility.
• Comes in a convenient travel case.
• It can get noisy.
• There are a few reports of the battery life being short.
Best for: Tongue Vibrators
Features to Think About
Even the best things in the world can get boring if they only have one function and use. The same applies to your vibrator – if it only had one vibration speed and pattern, you’d just get used to it.
The best vibrators in the world all have at least one thing in common: various vibration settings. With multiple settings to adjust, you can be sure your vibrator provides you exactly what you need when you need it.
Adult toys, including vibrators, can get surprisingly costly. Generally, the more functions and settings the vibrator has, the higher the cost.
This doesn’t mean, however, that there aren’t affordable vibrators out there. Vibrators come in any price you can think of. In other words, regardless of what your budget it is, there is likely a vibrator that will be ideal for your wallet and your sexual appetite.
We recommend thinking about what kind or price range is best for you before searching. That way, you’ll be able to narrow down the number of vibrators you need to look at.
There are three main ways of powering your vibrator: batteries, rechargeable, or mains. Each method has its own benefits and drawbacks that could make all the difference for you.
Battery-Operated vibrators are excellent in terms of portability, because you don’t ever need to plug them in. What we don’t like about them, though, is the need to have a stash of batteries on hand to put inside it when the power runs out.
Mains-powered vibrators are those that need to be plugged into your wall to use. The main reason you’d get one is that they’re powerful and they’ll never run out of power while you’re using them. Their drawback is obvious: you can’t use them anywhere that isn’t near an outlet.
USB rechargeable vibrators bridge the gap between battery-operated and mains-powered models. You’ll get the portability of a battery-operated vibrator, but you’ll need to plug it into a USB port once in awhile to give it a charge.
Internal or External
Vibrators are all about pleasing you. For that reason, you should think about the sensations you like most and the areas on your body you like to stimulate most.
Clitoral stimulation is one of the easiest ways for women to achieve orgasm. And with all those ultra-sensitive nerve endings packed into your little pearl, it’s little wonder that it’s so simple! If what you want is clitoral stimulation, look for vibrators that are designed for that purpose.
Some people prefer to get an internal massage from their vibrators. If you want a vibrator that can go on a deep dive to your g-spot, then you’ll need a special kind of vibrator designed for insertion.
Of course, you don’t need to choose between one or the other. With rabbit vibrators, you can enjoy both internal and external stimulation at the same time.
Even if you’re not shy about your sex life, chances are, you don’t want everyone in your social circle to know about your vibrator. This is especially true if you have children or live with relatives.
If your home is shared, discretion is of the utmost importance. You’ll want to look for vibrators that are small, visually camouflaged, and low in volume.
Check the pictures of the vibrator to ensure it’s not too obvious what it is. You can also usually tell from the pictures what the size of the vibrator is, as many pictures will show someone holding it.
As far as volume goes, you can peruse the customer reviews. Many customers will mention it if they feel the vibrator was too loud.
Our mission in this post was to provide a list of the best vibrators in Australia for a variety of situations. Whether you’re looking for a budget vibrator, a powerful vibrator, or one for men, we’ve got something on this guide for you.
But sometimes, even best lists can be overwhelming. You may still not be entirely sure where to begin. If you’re feeling uncertain, we suggest the Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator. It gives you the best of both worlds when it comes to both clitoral and g-spot stimulation, and its vibrations are amazingly powerful.