We know as well as anyone that vibrators can get a little expensive. For some, the prices might be enough to drive them away completely.
But we personally think cost shouldn’t be something that makes you feel as if pleasure is out of reach. That’s why we’ve created this list of the best budget vibrators in Australia.
With any of the vibrators you’re about to see, you’ll get earth-shaking orgasms…without having to break the bank. Let’s take a look at them.
Best Budget Vibrators in Australia
If you’re a little on the shy side, no need to worry – the Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator is sleek, chic, and incredibly discreet. Its slim shape and featureless exterior means that most people might not even be able to tell what it is if you accidentally leave it out.
Because of its small size, it’s easy to store it, too. You can easily squeeze it into your handbag when you’re travelling, or into a drawer when you want to hide it away.
It’s also excellent for beginners. All you need to do is push the button on the end to enjoy the intense vibrations – no messing with complicated dials or settings.
• Does not look like an obvious vibrator.
• Small size makes it easy to store.
• Waterproofed, which lets you enjoy it in the shower.
• Easy to operate – just push the button on the end.
• Some owners felt it could be a bit noisy.
The Erotic Rocket 10 Function Clitoral Vibrator is the choice for you if you’re looking for a more customisable experience. With ten different speeds and patterns, you can make every single use unique if you want to – the possibilities are endless.
What makes this vibrator feel so special is the massaging balls on the head. These are what delivers the vibrations, so you can pinpoint the pleasure with laser-like accuracy.
Don’t have time during the average day to play? This vibrator can safely go in the shower with you, so you don’t even need to take time out of your busy schedule to treat yourself.
• With three speeds and seven patterns, you can tweak the vibrations to perfectly please you time and time again.
• Vibrating balls on the head make it possible to target the vibrations exactly where you want them.
• You can take it in the shower with you, because it’s completely waterproof.
• Operated with a straightforward, easy push of a button.
• Some owners feel as if the quality of the metal balls could be improved.
Read Next: Best Vibrators in Australia
One thing that makes the Wickedly Powerful Love Egg Vibrator stand out is its rounded shape. Its petite size and soft, round design makes it excellent for internal or external exploration.
Place the egg wherever you desire stimulation, and turn the dial on the attached controller to kick up the vibrations. To make it extra fun, give the controller to a partner and let them guide you through your ecstasy.
If you’re worried that the wire between the controller and the egg will be frustrating, don’t worry. It’s 31 inches long, so you’ll have plenty of room to play without feeling as if you’re restricted.
• The controller lets you stimulate yourself hands-free – just put the egg in place and spin the dial.
• With 31 inches of wire from the controller to the egg, you’ll have ample room for play.
• Perfect for partners, because your partner can use the controller.
• Suitable for internal or external stimulation.
• Can’t be used in the shower.
• You will need to be mindful of the wire while using it.
Like its name implies, this vibrator is perfect for taking sex veterans back to the basics or for beginners looking to explore the vistas of their own personal pleasure.
With a slender size, you can easily use it for external clitoral stimulation. It can also slide right in if you’re craving some internal stimulation.
• Incredibly affordable.
• Can be comfortably and easily inserted.
• Tapered end makes it simple to target the spots you want to.
• Straightforward operation is excellent for beginners – just twist the base to play with the speed.
• There are some reports that its battery life isn’t very long-lasting.
• It can be a bit loud when at its highest setting.
Pleasure can be as unique as everyone seeking it. Some don’t want clitoral stimulation, and would rather aim for something that’s traditionally a bit more challenging: the g-spot.
Fortunately, there are vibrators like the Basics Powerful Mini G-Spot Vibrator. A smooth, slender shape and curved tip make it excellent for pressing perfectly on your g-spot.
When the tip of this powerful vibrator first touches your g-spot, you’ll be rocketed out of this world with the resulting orgasm. Best of all, it’s so simple to use with its twist base that gives you complete control over the intensity.
• Curved and tapered tip is perfect for pressing on your g-spot.
• Simply twist the base to tweak the intensity.
• Small size lets it slide in smoothly.
• Easy to store away.
• Because it’s not waterproof, you can’t use it in the shower.
• The battery compartment is in a place where it tends to get a little wet after use.
Looking for something that doesn’t make you feel as if you’re using a toy? Then you’ll simply adore the Basics Beginners Realistic Dildo Vibrator.
It has all the features of the real thing: raised veins and a bulbous, rounded head that will give you realistic sensations of being penetrated. Unlike the real thing, however, it vibrates, so you can also use it for some clitoral stimulation when you’re in the mood.
• Realistic look and texture will make you feel as if you’re playing with the real thing.
• Multiple different vibration speeds to try out.
• Operated with the easy twist-base.
• Small enough to fit in a handbag or to be stored in a drawer.
• It’s not completely waterproof, so no taking it into the bath with you.
• The twist base can get difficult to turn when the toy is slippery.
Features to Think About When Choosing a Budget Vibrator
Obviously, the first thing you’re going to think about when it comes to choosing a budget vibrator is the cost. Even certain toys that are considered “low cost” can be surprisingly expensive on average.
Before you pick out an adult toy, try thinking about how much you’re able to spend. This will set a goal for you to keep, and narrow down the pool of options. It will be a lot easier to choose when you don’t have as many options to look at.
Additionally, most sites have a “sort by price” function. Using that function, you can set up the search results to only show toys that are in line with your budget.
Some people feel like waterproofing makes or breaks a toy. For these people, the bath or shower is the perfect time to unwind with a little self-stimulation – private, discreet, and relaxing.
If that sounds like you, then whether or not the toy is waterproof will be vital. Most vibrators make this easy by listing in the product description whether or not they’re waterproofed.
Not everyone wants to be open about what goes on in the bedroom. If you’re on the shy side, nothing can be as uniquely mortifying as guests or family coming across one of your toys.
When discretion is key, you’ll want to pay attention to two things: the look and volume of the vibrator. Vibrators that don’t have buttons, clearly phallic shapes, or ridges will be less noticeable if they’re accidentally left out in the open.
Volume is harder to determine. Sometimes, you can find videos of the vibrators buzzing on the product page as a demonstration of how loud they are. If there isn’t a video, though, you can check the customer reviews for reports of how discreet it is.
Read Also: Best Battery-Operated Vibrators in Australia
Hopefully, this list has shown you that pleasure can come with a delightfully small price tag. You don’t need to invest in jaw-droppingly pricey toys if you don’t want to. Sometimes, a simple and affordable bullet vibrator is all you need to send yourself over the moon in throes of pleasure.
Our personal favourite vibrator on this list is the Erotic Rocket. We think the vibrating and smooth balls on the head are absolutely ideal for targeting your clitoris. You’ll have explosive orgasms over and over again with this one.