If you’re new to the world of vibrators, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by them. Not only are there a ton of options out there, but many of them look quite large.
What if you don’t want a large vibrator? Then we say you’ve found the right place.
In this post, we’ve done the searching for you and pulled together the best small vibrators in Australia. Let’s show you what we found…
Best Small Vibrators in Australia
One thing we’ve said before and will probably say many more times is this: a wand vibrator really is a girl’s best friend. They’re versatile, undeniably powerful, and so simple to use.
This tiny wand vibrator exemplifies all those qualities. It has three different speeds that you can use to tweak the vibration intensity to your liking. Its flexible head is also great at allowing you to target your favourite sensitive spots.
Even if you don’t want to use it as a clitoral vibrator, you can always use its powerful vibrations to loosen tight muscles. It is a massage wand, after all.
• You can use it for clitoral stimulation or to work out kinks in your muscles.
• The flexible head makes it possible for you to easily reach your clit.
• It has a simple switch you use to turn the vibrator on or off.
• It’s wireless, so you don’t have to deal with plugging it into a wall.
• Because it is battery-powered, you will need to buy batteries for it.
• You can’t take it in the shower with you, as it is not waterproof.
Bullet vibrators like this one didn’t come to be known as classics without good reason. If small is what you’re looking for, you can’t get much smaller than a vibrator like this.
Despite its petite size, however, you’re not missing out on any power. In fact, this little vibrator has ten different vibration settings for you to tweak, ensuring that you reach orgasm exactly the way you want to.
• With 3 intensities and 7 patterns, there’s sure to be a combination that rockets you into bliss.
• The small size means it’s easy to store and friendly for beginners.
• Its thin tip allows you to perfectly pinpoint your clitoris.
• Some users have said it can be noisy.
You see what we mean about wands now – we love them so much, we just had to include another one on this list! What we adore about the Deluxe Rechargeable Mini Massage Wand Vibrator is in its name: it’s rechargeable.
You won’t need to deal with the hassle of plugging it into a wall every time you want to use it. At the same time, however, you won’t have to spend who knows how much money on batteries, either. It’s the best of both worlds.
You’re also getting more vibration patterns and intensities with this one. It has a whopping 10 vibration intensities and 7 patterns, meaning there are tons of pleasurable combinations to play with.
• You won’t need to buy batteries, because it can be recharged in a USB port.
• It’s small enough to fit in your pocket.
• The wide, round head is great at rolling over your pearl.
• Can be used to massage your sore muscles, too.
• It’s not waterproof.
Read Also: Best Pocket Vibrators in Australia
Are you looking for a vibrator that can dip inside you for a little internal fun, too? Then we suggest taking a look at this Basics Powerful Mini Vibrator.
It may have the word “basic” in its name, but we can promise you it’s anything but simply basic. It’s perfectly capable of providing those powerful vibrations that will have your legs shaking in no time.
Plus, the tapered tip can be used to pinpoint your clit or even slip inside you. You’ll get to enjoy the pleasures of both internal and external stimulation with this flexible toy.
• The tapered end of the toy can target your clit or be easily inserted.
• Its twist base makes the toy easy to control.
• Has multiple patterns for you to try out.
• If your hands are wet or slippery, it can be difficult to twist the base.
If you’re looking for a great beginner-friendly vibrator, you can’t go wrong with the Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator. It has a rounded, nondescript shape that makes it especially discreet. You could glance at it quickly without realising what it was if you didn’t know already.
The controls are amazingly simple, too. All you need to do is push the button on the end and the vibrator buzzes to life, carrying you away into dreamy oceans of bliss.
• Anyone who sees it on accident might not be able to tell what it is.
• Has easy-to-use push-button controls.
• It’s so small, you can easily carry it with you in a handbag.
• You can bring it in the bath with you, since it’s waterproof.
• Some owners say that it can get loud.
This Flash vibrator will almost make you feel like a secret agent. It’s disguised so it resembles a flash drive, but the secret is revealed when you turn it on and experience one of its 4 vibration intensities and 3 patterns.
While it’s on, its slender tapered tip allows you to effortlessly press it against all your favourite spots. You can even take it in the shower with you, thanks to it being completely waterproof.
Another thing you’re bound to love is that it’s USB rechargeable. When you’re ready to recharge it, simply pop it into any USB port and let it recharge.
• It’s suitable for beginners because it’s easy to operate.
• The vibrator looks like a flashdrive for increased discretion.
• Soft silicone material feels great on your skin.
• It’s waterproof, so you can take it in the shower or bath with you.
• It doesn’t have any way of notifying you when it’s going to run out of battery, so you may want to recharge it after every use to be safe.
Read Also: Best Vibrators for Older Women in Australia
Your play sessions are all about sensations. The way things feel against your body is important, and this Basics Powerful Pocket Clitoral Vibrator was created to let you experiment with different sensations.
It technically has five different ends that feel unique when you apply them to your pearl. The smooth metal balls are perfect for encircling you, but if you want to try out other methods of stimulation, the vibrator includes four interchangeable tips.
Because it’s battery-operated, you won’t need to ever plug it into your mains, either. You can use this vibrator just about anywhere.
• Comes with four interchangeable tips that all feel different on your skin.
• Operated through an easy-to-control twistable base.
• Remarkably small, which means you can store it or take it with you on the road.
• It’s not waterproof, so it can’t go in the shower with you.
In the event you’re looking for something that can give you a powerful internal massage, the Basics Powerful Mini G-Spot Vibrator could be exactly what you want. With petite portions and an angled tip, you’ll have no problem pressing it against your g-spot.
It’s the perfect toy for any beginners on a mission to experience their first g-spot orgasm. The twist base makes the toy so simple to control that anyone can learn to do it.
• The slender size can be effortlessly inserted.
• An angled tip is perfect for pressing against your g-spot.
• Has a twist base that you can learn to use quickly.
• Its battery compartment can get wet while you’re using it.
Read Also: Best G-Spot Vibrators in Australia
Vibrators with rabbit ears are excellent when it comes to delivering tickling sensations to your clitoris. This one can achieve that sensation in one conveniently small package.
The rabbit ears at the top are ideal for nestling around your clit. Then turn the vibrator on to cycle through seven different vibration modes until you find that one that you can’t resist.
Plus, you can bring along with you when you go to take a shower. The warm water and powerful vibrations are sure to take your showers to a whole new level.
• With seven different vibration modes, there’s sure to be one that will make you explode with pleasure.
• It’s so small, you can pack it in your handbag and take it with you while you travel.
• Since it’s waterproof, you can safely use it anywhere.
• You only need to press a single button to control it.
• There are some reports of it being difficult to change the batteries.
Read Also: Best Vibrators in Australia
Features to Think About
Internal or External Stimulation
Even just on this list alone, you can see that where each vibrator is designed to be applied is different. You can get vibrators that are solely for clitoral stimulation or vibrators that are meant to be inserted and pressed deliciously against your g-spot. It’s even possible to find vibrators that can do both.
Which type of stimulation you prefer is up to you. Think about what feels best to you personally and what you feel most comfortable doing.
No matter what your preference is, there is bound to be a vibrator that’s a flawless fit for your desires.
Vibrators can get surprisingly pricey. There are some pretty high-end vibrators that demand a high budget. Similarly, however, there are vibrators that are quite affordable.
Regardless of what your budget happens to be, you can rest assured that there’s a vibrator out there for you that gives you what you want without causing you to splurge. Because there are so many different price points available, it’s never a bad idea to start by thinking about how much you’re willing to spend.
Then, once you’ve designated your budget, you can narrow down your potential options to make your final choice easier.
Everyone is different. The things that give you pleasure are unique, and another woman could easily have totally different things that give her pleasure.
That’s exactly why a vibrator with only one vibration intensity and pattern won’t work for the majority of people. You need to be able to tweak the power of the vibration and find that pattern that gets you going.
In other words, look for a vibrator that has multiple vibration settings. Yes, it is true that that means you’ll need to spend time exploring them and finding your favourite, but we promise it will be worth the effort. Whenever you crave something else, you’ll have all those other settings to play with.
There are many women who love to turn their showers into a play session. If you have kids or live with a large family, it can be the only time you get a little privacy.
In situations like that, you should make sure you get a waterproof vibrator. Unfortunately, not all of them are. Be sure to check the description for each one and confirm it’s totally waterproof or submersible if this is important to you.
Your vibrator doesn’t have to be an enormous and embarrassing toy that you struggle to store or transport. Vibrators come in all shapes, sizes, and colours, and there are plenty of small ones available today.
Because you have so many options out there, even just on this list alone, it can be difficult to pick the one that’s right for you. If you’re still feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the choices, we’d recommend trying the Flash 7 Function Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator.
We feel as if it gives you a little bit of all the best features. It’s discreet, it’s waterproof, and it has several robust vibration settings for you to sample whenever you please.