As technology advances, all aspects of our life change to keep up with it. You’ll see this in many rooms of your home, including the living room and kitchen, with their increasingly high-tech appliances.
You can also bring these technological changes into the bedroom. If this sounds a little intimidating, you don’t need to worry – these advances in adult toys are mind-blowing.
To demonstrate, we’ve gathered several of the best wifi vibrators in Australia here for your viewing pleasure.
Best Wifi Vibrators in Australia
This Vibease knicker vibrator might very well be the most creative vibrator we’ve ever stumbled across. If you’re a bookworm, you’ll absolutely adore it.
The petite vibrator can be slid comfortably into your knickers, and once there, you can sync it with any audiobook you’d like. This is perfect for transforming the cheekiest audiobooks you have into an even more sensual experience.
You can even use the vibrator to take titillating phone calls to the next level. Just have your partner install the Vibease app on their phone and let them talk you into orgasm.
• Your hands are completely free to attend to other matters since the vibrator syncs with your phone.
• Since it’s USB-rechargeable, you don’t need to constantly buy new batteries.
• It can be used with both Apple and Android phones.
• Some owners have reported that it can be a little too loud.
We’ve discussed the Lovense before in our guide to the best couples vibrators in Australia. However, thanks to its wifi-friendly design, it’s also suitable for this list!
The Lovense vibrator is ready to rock your world. Its gently rounded shape slides smoothly inside you, while the attachment nestles against your clitoral nerve endings on the outside. Using the app, you can set both parts of it vibrating, guiding you into bliss.
What makes this vibrator so wonderful is that the app can control it from any distance. Even if you have a lover on the other side of the world, they can share in your pleasure by adjusting the vibrations from their phone.
• The vibrator can be operated from any distance using the app and a wifi connection.
• You can charge it anywhere in the world, as it’s USB-rechargeable.
• Stimulates your g-spot and clitoral nerve endings at the same time.
• When it’s fully charged, the vibrator will power through up to 3 hours of continuous vibration.
• Some women have reported that the arm attaching both parts of the vibrator can feel uncomfortable.
Read Next: Best Vibrators in Australia
What if you like the feeling of someone thrusting inside you and don’t want to sacrifice that with your vibrator? Well, we’ve got a solution to that problem, too, with this We-Vibe Nova G-Spot Rabbit vibrator.
Rabbit vibrators are one of the best choices out there if you’re looking for simultaneous internal and external stimulation. The problem with them, though, is that you can lose contact with your clit while you thrust the dildo attachment.
That’s not the case with this rabbit vibrator. Unlike its brethren, the Nova vibrator has a flexible arm attachment on top that focuses on your clitoris the entire time – even while thrusting away.
• Flexible arm on top stays nestled against your pearl the entire time.
• Has 10 different vibration patterns to tease yourself with.
• Using the We-Connect app, you can operate the vibrator remotely.
• Charges in just 90 short minutes and gives you 2 hours of vibration.
• There are a few reports of the g-spot vibration being too weak.
Want to see more excellent g-spot vibrators? We’ve got a list of some of the best options in Australia here.
G-spot and rabbit vibrators are lovely, of course, but one of their weaknesses is that they don’t leave much room for a partner to penetrate you. This We-Vibe Chorus vibrator fixes that problem.
Its flattened internal arm is designed to nestle luxuriously against your g-spot when it’s inside, but it also includes an attachment that presses against your pearl on the outside. This leaves plenty of room for a partner to slide in, too. As a bonus, his shaft will get a powerful massage from the internal arm of the vibrator, as well!
You can use an app and wifi connection to adjust the vibrator’s impressive 3 speeds and 7 vibration patterns, but we think the squeeze remote included with it is intriguing. The squeeze remote allows you to control the toy using the strength of your grip, which keeps it perfectly in sync with your pleasure.
• Comes with a remote that controls the vibrator based on the strength of your grip.
• There’s an app that allows you to operate the vibrator from any distance.
• Even when it’s inserted, there’s still enough room for a partner to penetrate you.
• As it’s entirely waterproof, you can feel free to bring it along in the shower with you.
• A few users noted that they had difficulties pairing the vibrator with the We Vibe app.
Read Also: Best Wearable Vibrators
Wondering what your options are if you want to stimulate your g-spot without necessarily using a dildo? The answer is this g-spot vibrator.
You don’t need to use it to simulate the feeling of thrusting if you don’t want to. Instead, you can use it to get straight to the point: your g-spot. The curve in the body of the vibrator turns pressing on your g-spot into an effortless task.
Plus, it has an amazing 10 vibration patterns. This allows you to tailor each pleasure session into precisely what you need when you need it.
• A bend in the vibrator allows you to effortlessly target your g-spot.
• It can be used to stimulate your clit, as well, since the silky silicone feels delightful on your skin.
• You have the option of connecting it to the app for hands-free control.
• It’s not waterproof, so you can’t bring it along with you in the bath or shower.
This vibrator is technically one half of a pair, but you can still play with it without the other half. And we definitely say that the Nora vibrator is worth using by itself at least once!
With its rotating shaft and clitoris-massaging head, you’ll get to pleasure both your most sensitive spots at the same time. An added bonus to the rotation of the shaft is that it makes you feel delightfully full when the toy is inside you.
Of course, you can also adjust the vibrator’s rotations and vibrations through the Lovense app and a reliable wifi connection.
• The rotating shaft makes you feel nice and full when the toy is inserted.
• Can be adjusted through the Lovense Body Chat app.
• While inserted, the vibrator has an external arm that presses pleasurably against your clit.
• The ripples on the shaft increase your stimulation.
• Some owners have stated that it can be loud when it’s on.
This Max vibrator is the second half of the pairing we mentioned above. It’s also proof that vibrators aren’t just for women – men can enjoy them, too!
The elongated, tubular shape of this vibrator is perfect for slipping a shaft inside it. Once you’re inside, you can adjust its suction to your liking and enjoy the sensations of velvety contractions and vibrations.
Want to take it up a notch? Consider using it at the same time as a partner using the Nora vibrator listed above. Through the app, you can sync this male masturbator with the Nora vibrator so couples can share in their pleasure together no matter the distance that separates them.
• An air pump inside the masturbator mimics the feel of contractions gripping your shaft.
• The inside is covered in ribs and nodules to stimulate your shaft as you slide inside it.
• Can be synced with the Nora vibrator so couples can play together even when they’re apart.
• You can adjust the level of the suction and vibration to customise the toy to your personal preferences.
• It’s not as discreet as some other options, due to its noise level.
You can check out more male vibrators in our list of the best vibrators for men in Australia.
Features to Think About
Internal or External
On this list alone, we included a few different types of vibrators. As you may have noticed, they can be used internally for g-spot stimulation or externally for clitoral stimulation.
No two women are exactly alike. While one might absolutely require clitoral stimulation to orgasm, another might prefer when her g-spot gets a massage. Many would prefer to have both stimulated at the same time.
Regardless of your preference, there is a vibrator out there that will fulfil your needs. Just make sure you decide in advance if you would like internal or external stimulation – or even both!
Read Also: Best Vibrators for Her in Australia
Male or Female Vibrator
When most people hear the word “vibrator,” they immediately think of something that only ladies can enjoy. This is not the case!
Just as there are vibrators designed for women, there are quite a few designed for men. They may be designed to be inserted for prostate stimulation, or they may be designed to wrap around his shaft and buzz him to orgasm.
This is why you should consider whether you’re looking for a vibrator that can be used by a man or a vibrator that can be used by a woman. Some can even be used by any gender.
Another thing to think about is where you want to use the vibrator. We don’t mean on your body, either – we mean where in your home or elsewhere.
If you’re the type of person who likes to add some pleasure to their shower time, then you’ll need a vibrator that can safely go along with you. That means it has to be waterproof, otherwise you risk damaging the vibrator.
You can quickly determine if a vibrator is waterproof by reading the product description.
We must confess, out of all the vibrators on this list, we’re most intrigued by the combination of the Lovense Nora App Controlled Rotating Rabbit Vibrator and the Lovense Max 2 App Controlled Vibrating Male Masturbator.
The problem with so many toys is that they don’t factor in both halves of a couple. We feel like this age-old problem is solved with the combination of these two vibrators. Sync them up, and you’ll feel as if you’re loving your partner even when they’re across the world from you.