Vibrators have a reputation as being solely for ladies. Believe it or not, that couldn’t be further from the truth.
Adult toys come in a breath-taking range of uses. Many of them are designed specifically for men, including a few vibrators. To prove our point, we’ll be showing you the best vibrators for men in Australia.
Keep reading to find out which vibrators we picked and why we picked them.
Best Vibrators for Men in Australia
One of the biggest problems with sex toys designed for men is that they’re not exactly discreet. If anyone were to come across some of these toys, it would be immediately apparent what they’re for.
That’s not necessarily true with the Fun Factory Manta Rechargeable Vibrating Male Stroker. Although it has a shape clearly designed to accommodate your most intimate region, it could just as easily be a massager. For that reason, this is a great pick for men who want to keep their private life as private as possible.
As far as using the stroker goes, prepare for tons of solo or couple fun. With 6 vibration levels and 6 patterns, this toy can blow your mind with its vast array of sensations.
• Recharges by plugging into a USB port, which means you won’t need to buy batteries.
• When it’s fully recharged, it can vibrate powerfully for up to two hours.
• Because it’s completely waterproof, you can take it in the shower with you.
• The sleek silicone will stroke you perfectly smoothly.
• It has simple button controls that make it easy to operate.
• Its design means its simple to manoeuvre and won’t get in the way if someone else wants to join you.
• Can be expensive.
• Some have said it’s a little large and unwieldy.
Are you looking for something that you can enjoy with your other half? The Hot Octopuss Pulse Solo Lux vibrator is ideal for spicing up a couple’s play time.
Why? It’s controlled with a remote. Simply slip the comfortable, expanding winged attachment on and use the remote control to cycle through the 6 vibration patterns and 8 intensities.
If you’re really looking to boost the fun, pass the controller to a partner and let them guide you to an explosive climax.
• You can completely control the vibrator with a remote.
• The wings on the toy expand to accommodate just about any man comfortably.
• The remote control attaches to your wrist, so you don’t have to worry about holding on to it the entire time.
• Has 6 pulsating vibration patterns and 8 different speeds to customise each play session with.
• Because it’s waterproof, you can enjoy it anywhere.
• Can be quite expensive.
• At higher settings, it can be noisy.
See Also: Best Couples Vibrators in Australia
If you have a lady in your life, chances are, she has a wand vibrator. And if she does, this Hummer Deluxe Male Masturbator turns that wand into a magical, multifunctional toy that you can enjoy, too.
All you need to do is slip the bottom over the bulbous end of the wand. Then, insert your length into the tube on top and let the notoriously powerful vibrations of a wand blow you to new heights of pleasure.
To increase your pleasure, the inside of the toy is filled with ridges and bumps that will stimulate you. These ridges and bumps will stimulate your entire shaft, leaving you craving more.
• Made from soft, stretchy material to accommodate just about any girth.
• Filled with ridges and bumps to massage your shaft.
• Allows you to turn any wand into a toy you can use, too.
• You don’t need to buy batteries for it or plug it in.
• You’ll need to have a wand to use this toy.
• It can be too tight for some men.
You’ve probably never thought of a penis pump as a fun toy before. The Pumped Up 7 Function Vibrating Penis Pump is here to change that perspective.
Like the name says, this pump does more than just engorge your member – it has 3 different vibration intensities and patterns. You’ll find yourself wanting to use this pump in your playtime because of the devilishly pleasurable sensations it will deliver to you.
• Designed to accommodate most girths.
• The pressurised chamber of the pump draws blood into your shaft, swelling it into a larger size.
• Has 3 speeds and 4 vibration patterns to keep it feeling new.
• There are some reports of it being hard to clean.
Ready to have mind-blowing orgasms time after time? The O Force 2 Dual Motor Powerful Male Vibrator is here to ensure that you make your O face as often as possible.
This vibrator’s design has been improved and made even more powerful with the addition of a second motor. The two motors work in conjunction to offer you 5 various intensities that will leave you feeling drained…in a good way – we promise.
Plus, like the Manta stroker earlier on this list, this toy is built to be discreet. It’s not immediately obvious what it’s used for, so you don’t need to be embarrassed if someone accidentally spots it.
• Has two motors to increase the power of the vibrations.
• Discreet design means you won’t have to struggle to find complex hiding places for it in between uses.
• The silicone is smooth and feels wonderful to insert yourself into.
• It’s totally waterproof, so you can enjoy it in the bath or shower.
• Some say it’s a bit too noisy.
Features to Think About When Buying a Men’s Vibrator
Vibration Intensities and Patterns
If you want to truly experience the bliss a vibrator can bring to you, you’ll be able to do it much more easily if you have different intensities and patterns to experiment with.
Every man has his own preferences. He might want a powerful vibration, or he may prefer something more subtle. Toys with different intensities help make sure you get exactly as much as you want.
Patterns are nice for making vibrations feel different time after time, keeping you from getting bored.
Have you ever had someone accidentally walk in on you during an intimate moment or find one of your toys? Then you understand just how humiliating and even traumatising the experience can be.
That’s precisely why discretion is important to so many people when it comes to toys. If you live with others or have children, this could be crucial to you, too.
Discretion is created by two different factors: appearance and volume. You’ll want a toy that doesn’t look very obviously like a sex toy, and you’ll also want it to not wake the whole house whenever you use it.
You can determine if it’s visually discreet just by looking at the pictures. Volume is trickier; you can either cheque customer reviews or see if there are any videos of how the toy sounds when it’s on.
Showers and baths have long been places of intimacy. They’re private, comfortable, and you’re already naked, so why not take advantage of the opportunity to please yourself?
Unfortunately, not all toys are useful in this setting. If they’re not waterproofed, you would only be damaging what might have been a very expensive toy in your shower.
Be sure to read the description carefully to be certain that it’s safe to take your toy along with you in the shower or bath.
Vibrators are powered in a number of ways, and they all have their benefits and drawbacks. Generally, they’re powered by standard batteries, rechargeable batteries, or by an outlet.
The toys on this list are either rechargeable, battery-powered, or not powered at all. You won’t see too many men’s vibrators that plug into an outlet.
Rechargeable vibrators are amazing because you don’t need to dish out money constantly buying more batteries. You can just plug them into a USB port. The drawback is that if you forget to charge them regularly, there’s a chance you’ll run out of juice while you’re using it.
Batteries are excellent for portability. A battery-powered toy doesn’t need to be plugged in, even to a USB port. However, you’ll need to have a supply of batteries ready for whenever it runs out.
Hopefully, this showed you that vibrators can be enjoyed by men just as easily as by women. Vibrations are an amazing sensation and should be enjoyed at least once by everyone.
If you asked us which one on this list we’d most like to try out, we’d say the Hot Octopuss Pulse Solo Lux Remote Control Vibrating Male Masturbator. It’s probably one of the most flexible toys on this list. You can strap the controller onto your wrist and use it for a solo session, or you can pass the controller onto a partner and let them take over.
Click here to see our guide to the overall best vibrators for sale today in Australia.