Are you looking for a vibrator for yourself or for your significant other? Don’t just settle for mediocre – take this opportunity to find the best options available so you’ll end up with something you’ll truly enjoy.
In this post, we’ll be discussing the best vibrators for her in Australia. Each one on this list is high-quality and comes well-reviewed by customers. Because of this, you can be sure that if you choose any vibrator in this guide, it will be so much more than merely satisfactory.
Let’s jump right in…
Best Vibrators for Her in Australia
Wand vibrators are the ultimate classic in any woman’s repertoire. They’re easy to use, multi-functional, and powerful. This Classic Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator is no exception.
It’s so powerful, that a Good Housekeeping Institute survey found that 71% of people who used the vibrator would recommend it. With this wand, orgasms are essentially at your fingertips with little more than the push of a button.
Because it’s mains powered, you also will never need to worry about batteries. Just plug it in, relax, and let the wand propel you into bliss time and time again.
• You can use the wand to massage sore muscles or for clitoral stimulation.
• It’s amazingly easy to operate, with a scroll wheel that lets you roll through vibration settings.
• Because it’s mains powered, you’ll never run out of batteries.
• The cord is extra-long, so you’ll have plenty of room to move about while the wand is plugged in.
• Some users reported that it’s so big, it’s kind of heavy and difficult to store.
• It can be loud at higher settings.
If wands seem a little too basic for your needs, then you might be looking for something like the Jessica Rabbit 10 Function Vibrator. This vibrator can stimulate you in two places simultaneously: internally and externally.
As you slide it in, the thick shaft will leave you feeling full while the rabbit vibrator tickles you in the perfect place. The tickling ears have 3 vibration intensities and 7 patterns, too, so you can tweak each play session to your liking.
The rabbit ears aren’t the only part with vibrations, either. The shaft also has 3 speeds, providing the ultimate g-spot stimulation while it’s nestled inside.
What’s more, the toy is totally waterproof. If you decide you want to take your bath to the next blissful level or go skinny-dipping, this vibrator can come along with you.
• The shaft rotates for an internal massage while the rabbit ears stimulate you externally.
• Since it’s waterproof, you can take the vibrator with you for aquamarine play.
• The rabbit ears have an amazing 3 vibration speeds and 7 patterns.
• It’s easy to use with a straightforward control panel.
• It can be noisy.
• Because it doesn’t use rechargeable batteries, you’ll need to keep buying new batteries.
One of the most embarrassing things that can happen to you is someone stumbling across your sex toys. The experience can leave you backpedalling, trying to explain why you have them or just frantically apologising.
The Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator is specifically designed to help you avoid that sort of situation. It has a sleek metallic exterior and rounded shape that makes it look more like a tube of lipstick than a toy. This type of discretion could be ideal for you if you live with other people or children.
Aside from being discreet, this bullet vibrator is small enough to be easy to store or take along with you as you travel. You’ll never have to struggle to find room for it, whether it’s in a bedside drawer or a handbag.
• This vibrator is designed to be small and discreet, making it easier to hide away.
• With its small size, it’s easy to transport.
• It has a straightforward push-button control that everyone can learn to use.
• It’s completely waterproof, so you can take it in the shower with you.
• There are some reports that it’s a little loud.
Read Also: Best Pocket Vibrators in Australia
The problem with many vibrators is that, as they get more powerful, they also get noisier. If you have a vibrator that runs as loud as a lawn mower, you’re never going to feel completely secure using it unless you live alone.
That’s where vibrators like the Silencer Whisper Quiet Classic Vibrator come in. It’s created to operate at a whisper-quiet volume, so you can use it without the worry of everyone in the house being instantly alerted to what you’re doing.
Quiet volume isn’t the only appeal this vibrator has, though. As you can see, it as rippling ridges designed to deliver a luxurious ribbed sensation as you slide it in.
• Is quieter than other vibrators, allowing you to use it with increased privacy.
• Rippled sides will heighten your stimulation when you slip it inside.
• Can also be used for clitoral stimulation.
• It’s waterproof, so it can come with you for a shower or bath.
• Has multiple vibration intensities and patterns to experiment with.
• It does not use rechargeable batteries.
• Some have said that it does get noisier than expected at higher settings.
This vibrator is well-named, because it will leave you greedy for more after you use it the first time. It is quite possibly one of the most powerful vibrators on this list. In fact, it’s so powerful, that some users have said it can be overwhelming!
As if that weren’t enough, it’s rechargeable. You won’t need to spend tons of money on keeping your batteries restocked, because you can just plug it into any USB port for a recharge.
It has the ultimate level of customisation, too. With a jaw-dropping 36 different vibration combinations, you’ll undoubtedly be able to find one that ticks all your boxes.
• Has dual motors for extra-powerful vibrations that will catapult you into bliss.
• The shaft is curved so you can use it to hit your g-spot.
• Comes with a satin bag so you can store it discreetly.
• USB rechargeable, which means you’ll never need to buy stashes of batteries.
• Has tons of vibration settings and patterns to play with.
• There are some reports of the vibrations being too powerful.
Egg vibrators like this one are designed specifically to fulfil a deep ache you might have for internal stimulation. You can slip the egg inside you and use the attached controller to tweak the vibration intensity as it buzzes away in your core.
Of course, you don’t have to insert it if that’s not what you’re in the mood for. The rounded shape of the egg makes it simple to nestle the egg up against your clitoris, buzzing you into a leg-shaking orgasm.
This toy is perfect for solo use or with a partner. Because of the attached controller, you can easily control it or pass the control over to your partner for some extra fun.
• Suitable for internal and external stimulation.
• The controller makes it easy to operate the egg no matter where it is.
• You can pass the controller to a partner for increased intimacy.
• The smooth, round shape of the egg is easy to insert.
• Some users felt it could be improved if it were wireless instead.
Read Also: Best Couples Vibrators in Australia
The Erotic Rocket could be one of the best clitoral vibrators out there. On the end, you’ll find it has smooth metal balls that deliver vibrations to wherever you want with laser-like accuracy.
It has 3 different speeds and 7 patterns, as well. This allows you to tailor each play session to whatever you’re craving.
Want to experience pleasure while you’re in the shower or bath? No problem – the Erotic Rocket can come with you.
• The Erotic Rocket has multiple vibration speeds and patterns to try out.
• With its push-button controls, it’s simple to operate.
• You can safely use it underwater, making it the perfect bath companion.
• Perfect for beginners.
• It gets loud at higher settings.
We’re including another massage wand on this list. What makes it different from the first one? For one thing, it’s mini-sized!
Whereas some wands tend to be so large, they’re unwieldy and difficult to hold, this Micro Magic wand can easily be held in one hand. When you’re finished with it, it’s equally easy to store.
With its pocket size, you can also effortlessly pack it up for travel. If you’ve got a stressful trip coming up, this could be an essential thing to take with you.
• Small size for easy storage and transport.
• It has a flexible neck so you can reach all your hidden places in need of a massage.
• Has three different intensities to play with.
• Does not use rechargeable batteries.
Read Also: Best Battery-Operated Vibrators in Australia
Features to Think About
You can see even just on this list that there are a few ways to power your vibrator: mains, batteries, or USB. There are reasons to choose any type of format.
Mains powered vibrators plug into an outlet. This means they’ll never run out of power in the middle of your play and you’ll never need to buy batteries…but they also have a cord. Some dislike having the cord, because it can short out over time or it can get in the way.
Battery-powered vibrators, of course, use batteries. This means they’re uniquely portable, because you don’t need to rely on an outlet to power them. However, you’ll also need to keep a supply of batteries on hand.
USB-recharged vibrators are the next step up. Like battery-powered ones, they don’t need to be plugged into a wall. You’ll want to be sure to charge them up after each use, though, so you don’t run out of power disappointingly during use.
Internal or External Stimulation
Not all women want the same things from their vibrators. Some get off easiest from clitoral vibration, viewing it as a must-have in any sexual session, whether it’s solo or with a partner.
Others love internal stimulation and pleasuring their g-spots. Not just any vibrator can do this, though – you’ll need one with a rounded and slender shape designed for insertion. A wand vibrator, for instance, is not suitable for this purpose.
Think about which you prefer. If you want a vibrator that can do both, then a rabbit vibrator is likely your best bet.
Vibrators can get really expensive. Price can be a reflection of quality, the brand name, or even additional (and possibly unnecessary!) bells and whistles they come with. However, there are so many options out there, that you’ll have no problem finding one to fit into just about any budget without sacrificing your needs.
For that reason, consider what kind of price point is ideal for you before you begin searching for a vibrator. Don’t despair if you don’t have a large budget – you can always take a look at our list of the best budget vibrators in Australia.
Want to enjoy the ultimate level of privacy whenever your vibrator comes out to play? Then you’ll need to consider a couple different factors: volume and looks.
Some vibrators can be very loud whenever you use them. The moment you turn them on, it can feel like everyone in your house can hear it. Aside from vibrators that are specifically designed to run quietly, you can try reading customer reviews to see if anyone has reported whether or not it’s noisy.
As far as appearance goes, you may want to look for vibrators that are small or nondescript. Bullet vibrators are fantastic for this because they often look like lipstick. Rabbit vibrators, on the other hand, are extremely obvious.
For some, the bath or shower are places of ultimate relaxation and pleasure. If you’re interested in taking your bath to the next level with some self-stimulation, then there’s one thing you need to pay attention to: if the vibrator is waterproof.
Not all vibrators can safely go for a dip with you. Be sure to read the product description to be sure if the vibrator is waterproof.
All of the vibrators on this list are excellent for women. If you’re searching for one for a special lady in your life, we have no doubt she’ll love any of them. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a vibrator for yourself, this list is an excellent place to start.
If you were to get only one vibrator on this list, though, we’d recommend going for the Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator. With two motors and the ability to stimulate both your clitoris and g-spot, this one will have you crying out for more in no time.
Be sure to read our list of the best vibrators in Australia to see some of the overall top-rated vibrators on the market today.