Many vibrators, especially wand vibrators, require you to be plugged into a wall or to a controller. Although this means they’re reliable, it also means that they can be quite inconvenient. No one wants to feel tethered to a particular spot while they enjoy some playtime solo or with a partner.
You sometimes just need freedom to move as you wriggle and squirm. For that, it will be better if you don’t have a cord to get tangled in. We’ve gathered several of the best wireless vibrators in Australia to help you enjoy your pleasure completely unrestricted.
Best Wireless Vibrators in Australia
Traditionally, wands had cords that meant you had to be essentially shackled to an outlet. This really limits where you can use your vibrator, which is obviously not convenient.
Fortunately, this Bodywand Aqua Massage Wand Vibrator breaks the shackles. Because it’s totally wireless, you can whip it out wherever you’d like – no outlet required.
You can even take this powerful vibrator into the shower or bath with you. It could be the perfect and explosive ending to a relaxing soak.
• The motor is quiet, so you can use it without everyone else in your home hearing it.
• Because it’s totally waterproof, you can use it literally anywhere.
• The silicone head is flexible, allowing you to press the vibrator against your most sensitive places.
• It has eight vibration patterns to send you into bliss differently each time.
• Because it’s battery-powered, you’ll need to change the batteries every so often.
Read Also: Best Battery-Powered Vibrators in Australia
As essential as a wand can be, the thing is, you can’t really slip them inside you. Their large, round heads might be perfect for an external massage, but what if you’re craving something that gets a little deeper?
Then you’ll want something like this love egg vibrator. Its delicately rounded shape is perfect for slipping right in effortlessly, where it will deliver incredibly powerful vibrations right to your molten core.
With an amazing 10 different vibration functions, this egg will undoubtedly have the pattern that unlocks the door to earth-shattering orgasms for you. If you really want to up the ante a bit, enjoy the naughty thrill of potentially being caught by slipping it inside you while you go out for the day.
• Operated with a remote control, so you can give your partner the controller for some paired fun.
• The rounded egg makes it easy to slide inside.
• Has 10 vibration functions so you can adjust each play session to be precisely what you’re craving.
• Discreet enough to use in places outside the bedroom.
• It’s not rechargeable, so you’ll need to change the batteries periodically.
• Some have said the battery life is a little short.
Do you want to enjoy g-spot and clitoral stimulation at the same time? You’ll find yourself gasping in the throes of pleasure in no time if you’re using a toy like this Lovense Lush 2 App Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg Vibrator.
Just like the previous love egg, you can slide it right in. However, while it’s inside, there’s an attachment that nestles against your pearl at the same time. Turn it on, and it will deliver intense vibrations to your favourite places simultaneously.
What’s more, the vibrator is controlled by an app. Because it’s Bluetooth-connected, you can operate the vibrator from literally any distance. If you’re in a long-distance relationship, this is the perfect toy for making you feel close together.
Want to see more vibrators that are fantastic for couples? We’ve compiled a list of the best couples vibrators in Australia.
• Since it’s USB rechargeable, you can charge it up in any USB port in the world.
• You can control the vibrations from any distance, which is wonderful for long-distance couples.
• When it’s fully charged, it can provide up to 3 hours of uninterrupted rumbly play.
• Made from smooth silicone, it feels velvety and effortless to slide right in.
• Some customers reported that it was difficult to get it connected by Bluetooth.
The problem with penetration is that you often miss out on clitoral stimulation. That’s why there are so many rabbit vibrators out there designed to press on both your sensitive spots together.
But what if you want something a bit more personal than a rabbit vibrator? That’s where this High Flyer 10 Function Remote Control Cock Ring comes in.
Slip this ring onto your partner’s shaft to turn it into a living vibrator. As he slides inside, the vibrating nubs on the ring will press against your clit, rocketing you to lofty vistas of ecstasy.
• You can take the bullet vibrator out of the ring and use it separately for clitoral stimulation.
• Controlled with a wireless remote, so you don’t have to worry about a wire getting in the way.
• With 3 speeds and 7 patterns, the ring can feel refreshingly new each time you use it.
• You can easily recharge it with any USB port.
• Some users have reported that it gets a little too loud during use.
• There are a few reports of it being difficult to slide on and requiring lube.
If you’re playing with your partner and you want to make use of your hands, this We-Vibe remote control vibrator is a dream. You can slip it inside you and use the remote control to get it going, then focus on your other half.
Want to use it solo? That’s not a problem, either. Your hands will be freed up to roam all over yourself while the vibrator does all the hard work for you.
Best of all, it’s waterproof. If you think a shower is relaxing, you won’t believe how much better a toy like this can make it. Set it to your favourite pattern and intensity and step under the water for unprecedented pleasure.
• Because it’s operated by remote control, you won’t need to hold it in place the entire time.
• You can plug it into any USB port for an easy recharge.
• It’s totally waterproof, so it can go anywhere you do.
• The arm is flexible, so you can adjust it to fit perfectly for your body.
• You don’t get any sort of warning when the battery is running out, so it can catch you off guard.
They wouldn’t call this egg “Fifty Shades of Grey” if it wasn’t prepared to live up to the legendary pleasure of its name. This powerful egg is poised to become your new best blissful buddy with its robust speed settings and patterns.
Not only is it designed for effortless insertion, but it’s equally as easy to remove, too. The loop on the end of the egg makes it a breeze to pull out once you’re all finished…although we can confidently say it won’t be long before you want to slide it back in.
Worried that it’s going to be too heavy to keep inside? Luckily, weighing only 46 grams, you won’t need to fight to clench it inside you.
• Includes a discreet satin bag for storage.
• The egg is lightweight, so it’s not difficult to keep it inside.
• You can keep your hands free because it’s remote-controlled.
• The silicone material is sleek, smooth, and soft.
• There are some reports of it being too loud to use in public without being noticed.
It’s not every day you see an app-controlled rabbit vibrator like this one. The We-Vibe Nova Rechargeable App Controlled G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator was clearly designed to leave you begging for more in no time.
Not only does its curved shaft make it simple to massage your g-spot, but the arm on the outside perfectly hits your clit as it enters you. As if that weren’t enough, the arm is designed to flex, so that it accurately presses on your favourite bundle of nerve endings with every thrust.
Don’t want to have to deal with constantly having to twist a dial or press buttons? The vibrator can be effortlessly adjusted through the We-Connect app. Pleasure is quite literally only a couple taps of the screen away.
• No need to deal with buttons or dials – the vibrator is completely controlled through an app.
• Has 10 different vibration modes to test out for new experiences every time.
• Because it’s USB rechargeable, you won’t need to stock up on batteries.
• Designed to massage your g-spot and your clitoris simultaneously.
• The external arm flexes as the vibrator is thrusted inside you, ensuring it targets your clit the entire time.
• Some owners said there was a little difficulty reaching their g-spots with the internal arm.
Read Also: Best Vibrators in Australia
If you’ve ever felt dildos can get a little boring, Jessica Rabbit is here to shake up the routine for you. With a pleasurably curved shaft, this vibrator will have you craving it more and more.
What this vibrator brings to the table is luxurious rotating pearls. While the dildo is inserted, these pearls will spin around the shaft, providing you the most delightful massage on the inside.
Part of its name comes from the rabbit ears on top of the vibrator. These long, soft ears will nestle around you when the toy is inserted, tickling you into waves of pleasure.
• It’s completely waterproof, so it’s the perfect bath companion.
• The rabbit ears have an amazing 7 patterns and 3 vibration intensities.
• Pearls inside the shaft will rotate while it’s on, massaging you from the inside and increasing your stimulation.
• The control panel on the vibrator is straightforward and easy to operate.
• Because it’s 100% waterproof, you can feel free to bring it in the shower or bath with you.
• It can be loud, especially at higher settings.
Features to Think About When Buying a Wireless Vibrator
There are few different ways to control a wireless vibrator, some of which are pretty high-tech. It’s worth considering how you want to be able to run the vibrator.
For instance, if you want your hands to be totally free while you’re using it, you may want to look for app or remote-controlled vibrators. These types of vibrators can be used either with your phone or an included remote control.
They’re particularly useful if you’re playing with a partner. Because you don’t have to constantly press buttons or twist dials, your hands are free to do whatever you please.
Internal or External
Most people probably imagine a clitoral vibrator when they hear the word “vibrator.” However, vibrators these days are much more versatile.
In addition to clitoral stimulation, many vibrators are built to be inserted. This means that they can buzz away against your g-spot, propelling you to leg-shaking pleasure.
There are tons of vibrators even created to be used by men. These can be wrapped around your shaft or be used to massage your prostate.
This doesn’t mean that clitoral vibrators have fallen by the wayside. It does mean, however, that you have tons of options to think about, so you should decide whether you want internal or external stimulation. You can even get both with a rabbit vibrator or eggs with arm attachments!
Vibration Patterns and Levels
The last thing you want is for your vibrator to start to feel boring. Various vibration intensities and patterns can help fix this.
Instead of buzzing away at the exact same pattern time after time, vibrators with different settings allow you to adjust the power and pulses. Because of this, they can feel new each time you use them, making them anything but boring.
The bath doesn’t have to be a place just for soaping up. If your vibrator is waterproof, you can take it along with you for each soak, turning your bathroom into a new pleasure den.
For some people, this is ideal. Bathing and showering could be the only times you have to yourself, especially if you have children.
Keep in mind, though, that not all vibrators are waterproof. You’ll need to read the description for each one carefully to be sure.
The word “wireless” can have different meanings for different people. Some may see it as simply meaning the vibrator doesn’t have a wire or doesn’t need to plug in. Others, however, might assume that means the vibrator can be controlled through a wireless connection, like Bluetooth.
The vibrator we think combines these features the best is the Lovense Lush 2 App Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg Vibrator. Aside from not having a wire, it can be controlled through an app with Bluetooth connectivity. Because of this, you can control the vibrator from any distance. We think this toy could be wonderful for making couples who are far apart feel like they’re enjoying intimacy together.