Vibrators are a great way to help ensure you have an orgasm, whether you’re playing solo or with a partner. Although a powerful vibration applied to the right spot is all but guaranteed to make you finish, there’s sometimes no substitute for human touch.
If you’re looking for a way to simulate the experience of someone’s tongue, we’ve found exactly what you need. In this list, we’ve gathered some of the best tongue vibrators in Australia.
We’ll explain what makes each one worth it, as well as what you should look for in a tongue vibrator.
Best Tongue Vibrators in Australia
We think this tongue vibrator is a hidden gem. With 10 different vibration intensities, you can use the long, flickering tongue tip to customise your experience every time.
To control the toy, you just use the remote control. The cord is super long, so you won’t need to worry about it getting in your way as you play. One of the best parts about the remote control, though, is you don’t need to struggle to press a button or turn a dial on the vibrator while you’re using it.
That’s one of the weaknesses of some other vibrators. It’s difficult to reach down and fiddle with a dial while you’re applying the vibrator to your favourite spots.
Want to make this fast and yet delicate tongue vibrator feel even better? Apply some lube to the tip of its tongue, and you’re ready to ride it to new heights of pleasure.
• You can operate the vibrator with an easy remote control.
• Has super powerful vibrations to that will have you finishing in no time.
• 10 different vibration rhythms that allow to tweak each play session to be whatever you’re in the mood for.
• The long tongue tip can easily target your clitoris.
• Some have stated that the powerful vibrations can be irritating for whichever hand is holding the vibrator, as there is no handle.
Need a helping hand with your orgasm? Fortunately, the Dr Joel Kaplan tongue vibrator is here to help. The especially long, protruding tongue attachment allows you to target your favourite spots with an almost medical precision.
This tongue vibrator is perfect if you’re worried about your sessions being too loud. Designed to operate quietly, you can use this toy whenever you’re in the mood for some fun…but don’t want everyone else in the house to hear.
Plus, it’s versatile. You can use it for clitoral stimulation or even rimming if you’re feeling a little bold. Wherever you’d like to feel the soft, flickering sensation of a tongue, you can apply this tongue vibrator.
• It’s waterproof, so you can safely use it in the shower or bath.
• It only has one button, so operating it is super simple.
• Has two different vibrating modes to experiment with.
• Operates quieter than some other tongue vibrators, making it especially discreet.
• There are a few reports of it being large and slightly intimidating for beginners.
The Red Hot Rechargeable Silicone Flickering Tongue Vibrator is very well-named. Not only does it look like a tongue, but it also looks like a flame…which is perfect, considering how red hot your orgasms will be with it.
The slender tip of this vibrator allows it to effortlessly reach all your favourite spots. With its 3 speeds and 7 different vibration patterns, you’ll have tons of combinations to test out. We have no doubt you’ll find the perfect one to leave you crying out for more in no time at all.
Another thing to love about this vibrator is that it’s USB rechargeable. You’ll get the portability of a battery-operated vibrator, but none of the hassle of having to buy batteries.
• Can be charged at any USB port.
• Has an attractive and artistic design.
• The silky silicone can be easily cleaned.
• Has 3 speeds and 7 vibration patterns for increased flexibility.
• There are some reports that it doesn’t feel exactly like getting oral.
If you’re intimidated at first by the forked look of this tongue vibrator, we’re here to assure you that you don’t need to be. The forked design makes it easy to nestle this vibrator on either side of your clit so you get totally submerged in the powerful vibrations.
One especially lovely thing about this vibrator is that it’s totally waterproof. Because you can submerge it in water, you can take it with you to end a soothing bath or shower with.
Furthermore, the handle is designed to be easy to hold. No more hand cramps and numbness from powerful vibrations transferring to your fingers.
• Has a handle you can hold on to while you use the vibrator.
• It has an impressive 6 vibration speeds and 6 pulsing patterns.
• The forked design is perfect for targeting areas on your or a partner’s body.
• Totally waterproof, so you can bring it along in your shower.
• It doesn’t come with a storage bag.
• Some users felt that the vibrations were too intense, even on lower settings.
Nothing can simulate the lapping motion of a hungry tongue quite as well as the Sqweel 2 Oral Sex Simulator. As you can see, the tongue attachments come on a rotating wheel. As the wheel turns, the 10 tongues will flick past, lapping at wherever you want with a sexy and voracious appetite.
Plus, the wheel comes in a sleek case. You can just put the cap back on and tuck it away once you’re finished for the night.
To shake up the routine, you can even reverse the direction of the wheel. This will help make sure you never get bored of this unique toy.
• The wheel has 10 tongues on it that simulate the flickering and lapping motion of oral sex while it turns.
• Comes in a small case that’s perfect for storage or travelling.
• You can reverse the direction of the wheel for a new sensation.
• Has 3 different rotation speeds to experiment with.
• Some have said the battery life is a little short.
• It’s a bit loud.
Read Also: Best Vibrators in Australia
Features to Think About When Buying a Tongue Vibrator
With many vibrator users, power level is an area of concern. It can be disappointing when you order a toy that’s supposed to be powerful, only to find that it feels weak.
The opposite can also hold true. If you’re more sensitive, you might not want a powerful vibrator as you may prefer something more delicate.
Before you purchase a vibrator, check the description and customer reviews. This will give you an idea of how powerful it is and if it might be too much or too little for you.
Read Also: Best Powerful Vibrators in Australia
Vibration Patterns and Intensities
Sometimes, the safest way to ensure you’re getting exactly what you want from a vibrator is to look for one with lots of vibration settings. This includes both the intensity and the pattern of the vibration.
If your toy has more settings, it’s more flexible. You’ll have access to powerful and gentle vibrations, as well as pulsing patterns that can make each intensity feel different.
Aside from allowing you to be sure you get a vibration that feels tailor-made for your body, settings help keep you from getting bored. They make it possible to keep the toy feeling new time after time.
Vibrators are powered in a number of different ways. Typically, they are mains-powered, battery-powered, or rechargeable. Which power source is truly best is up to you, as each style has its benefits.
Mains-powered vibrators, for example, are plugged into an outlet. Because they draw power from the outlet, they will never run out of batteries in the middle of your play. Of course, the drawback is that you’re essentially attached to an outlet and need to stay close to it while you use the vibrator.
Battery and rechargeable vibrators don’t have cords, but they’re susceptible to running out of charge during periods of extended use. Plus, batteries can get expensive because you’ll need to continue buying more.
There’s something magical about pleasuring yourself in the shower. As the hot water rains down on you, working all the tension out of your muscles, a vibrator can top off the relaxation by carrying you into the bliss of a steamy orgasm.
This might not be for everyone, but if it sounds like something you want to try, a waterproof vibrator is essential. You can’t just bring any old vibrator into the shower with you. Be sure to read the product description to confirm if your vibrator is safe for aquamarine play.
When it comes to tongue vibrators in Australia, we have to say we’d be most excited to try the Sqweel 2 Oral Sex Simulator. We were intrigued by the numerous reviews that said it’s the closest to real oral you can get from a toy, and that it feels like actual tongues lapping at your body.
That’s why we’re recommending it. It doesn’t hurt that it comes with a convenient case and lid that makes storing it a snap between uses, either!