Many ladies out there know that, for a truly mind-blowing experience in the bedroom, you should consider using a vibrator. However, while most will bring you unprecedented pleasure over and over again, the truth is, not all vibrators are created equally.
Some are simply so weak, that their vibrations feel like nothing more than the faintest tickle down under. Then there are the good vibrators, the ones that make your whole body go weak as the intense vibrations catapult you into orgasm after orgasm.
This article is about the latter category. We’ve found the best powerful vibrators in Australia, to ensure you never have an unsatisfying experience with one again.
Best Powerful Vibrators in Australia
Wand vibrators are classics when it comes to pleasure, which is what makes this vibrator’s name so fitting. These flexible adult toys are a must-have in any woman’s toy drawer, and if you’re searching for one to add to your collection, this is a wonderful starting point.
This wand has been designed to be extra powerful. It is so powerful, in fact, that 71% of reviewers at the Good Housekeeping Institute gave it a positive rating.
Perhaps the best thing about the wand is its scroll wheel controls. Rolling the wheel lets you adjust the intensity, and it’s a natural-feeling movement that won’t have you bending your wrist strangely or struggling to twist a dial.
• Well-reviewed and well-loved by customers.
• Can be used for an intimate massage or for clitoral stimulation.
• You can easily scroll through all the vibration intensities.
• Powered by an outlet, so you’ll never run out of batteries in the middle of using it.
• The cord is an extra-long 1.8 metres, giving you plenty of room to get comfortable.
• Because it’s not waterproof, you cannot use it in the shower or tub.
• Some users felt that the cord was a bit awkward sometimes.
This petite Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator made an appearance on our list of the best battery-operated vibrators, and we feel confident it deserves a place here, too. Despite its slender size, this vibrator is more than powerful enough to leave you trembling with ecstasy.
Best of all, when you’re finished with it, this toy’s small size makes it a breeze to store. It can easily fit into a bedside drawer, or even into your luggage while you travel.
Don’t feel like you have time for pleasure? We say that’s nonsense – you can take this powerful little vibrator into the shower with you, and get a little dirty while you also clean yourself up.
• Small size for discreet storage.
• It’s great for beginners, because you only need to use a single button to control it.
• Because it’s submersible, it’s safe to bring it in the shower with you.
• The slender size also makes it easy to bring along with when you travel.
• There are some reports that it gets a little noisy when it’s on.
Rabbit vibrators are some of the best vibrators out there if you’re looking for a pleasure overload. This one is built with two parts: a g-spot vibrator that stimulates you internally, and a rabbit vibrator whose ears tickle you on the outside.
It’s an enticing combination of stimulation that will have you exploring a whole new dimension of bliss in no time. With a soft, luxuriously smooth exterior, this toy will slide right in.
What we love about it is that it’s USB rechargeable. No cord and no need to replace the batteries means you’ll have plenty of freedom on where and when to explore yourself with this vibrator.
• Provides clitoral and g-spot stimulation at the same time.
• Because it’s USB rechargeable, you won’t need batteries or a cord.
• There’s a total of 36 different vibration combinations to explore.
• Comes with a satin bag to store the toy in for ultimate discretion.
• The shaft is curved so you can easily pinpoint your g-spot.
• Some felt the vibrator is a bit too noisy to be truly discreet.
• There are some reports that the vibrations are almost too powerful!
Read Also: Best Vibrators in Australia
Is g-spot stimulation that one thing that really sends you over that orgasmic edge every time? Then you’ll want a vibrator like this Silencer Whisper Quiet Classic Vibrator.
This wavy-edged vibrator is designed for insertion. The rippling edges are there for added stimulation, while the toy itself vibrates to massage you from the inside.
Plus, it’s extra-quiet. Your playtime can be as private as you want it to be with this low-volume vibrator.
• The ridged shaft provides additional stimulation as you insert the toy.
• There are 3 speeds and 4 vibration patterns to tailor each playtime to your cravings.
• Designed to operate quietly, so you won’t wake up the entire house when you use it.
• Because it’s completely waterproof, you can safely use it underwater.
• Some users stated that they felt the head was a little too large for comfortable insertion.
Bullet vibrators are a wonderful place to start for beginners. However, some might find their basic functions a little too basic, craving something more specialised.
That’s where this Magic Bullet vibrator comes in. It has a whopping ten different vibration functions to play with, allowing you to customise your journey into pleasure each time.
Furthermore, the tip of this vibrator is pointed. That’s so you can target your clitoris with an effortless accuracy, tickling those sensitive nerve endings.
• Has 3 vibration speeds and 7 patterns – a total of 10 functions that make it possible to tailor each play session to your needs.
• This vibrator is slim and easy to store.
• The narrow tip makes it simple to target your clitoris if you’re in the mood for clitoral stimulation.
• A few users have reported that the battery life is a little short.
Hitachi is one of the most well-known wand manufacturers, and this Doxy Extra Powerful Massage Wand Vibrator boasts that it has an even greater power. To be precise, it is 30% more powerful than its Hitachi counterparts.
This means that it’s not only one of the stronger massage wands for clitoral stimulation, but it even makes an excellent wand for easing tension in your muscles. With that kind of multi-functionality, you’ll have no problem figuring out how it fits into your routine.
Part of that power comes from its cast aluminium head. The head design allows it to deliver earth-shattering vibrations to any part of your body whenever you want it.
• Available in a few different attractive colours.
• Mains-powered, which means you won’t need to buy batteries for it.
• The cast aluminium head is perfect for delivering vibrations to any part of your body.
• The large buttons are easy to operate.
• It’s kind of bulky and heavy.
Have you ever experienced the toe-curling pleasure of clitoral suction? If not, now is as good a time as any to try it, and the Womaniser Pro40 Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator is here to help you.
The opening on the end is built to provide a soft suction to your clitoris. Believe us when we say it can propel you to all-new blissful heights.
It’s also designed to provide pulse patterns, like most other vibrators. All this is done without even directly contacting your nerve endings.
• Uses Pleasure Air Technology, which gently sucks you in for stimulation.
• Has different pulsating patterns to deliver varying intensities.
• Since it’s rechargeable, you won’t need to buy batteries or plug it in during use.
• Completely waterproof, which means you can use it for aquatic playtime.
• Can be on the expensive side.
• The higher intensity levels can get a little loud.
This one is for the ladies looking for the easiest way to target their g-spot. The Powerplay 7 Function G-Spot Vibrator is slender, smooth-textured, and curved, so it’s easy to slide it inside you.
Its curved tip is absolutely perfect for hitting your favourite spot. The petite curved design is so efficient, that even complete beginners can comfortably use this toy.
You can even use it in the shower if you need some extra privacy while you play. It’s 100% waterproof and safe to immerse in water…as well as other wet places!
• Slim and unintimidating design is easy to insert, even for beginners.
• The curved tip perfectly targets your g-spot.
• It’s 100% waterproof, and can go into showers, tubs, or even hot tubs with you.
• Has 3 speeds and vibration patterns, so you can make it feel different just about each time you use it.
• There are some complaints about its volume.
Read Also: Best G-Spot Vibrators in Australia
There are plenty of women who need clitoral stimulation in order to finish. Nevertheless, the fulfilling feeling of a thrusting sensation is necessary for others, and that’s when this Dream Rabbit thrusting vibrator becomes a key player.
The dildo portion of the vibrator is built to thrust into you, pressing deliciously on your g-spot over and over again. It will feel like sleeping with a lover who knows exactly what you want without being told.
Meanwhile, as the toy thrusts inside you, the rabbit ears will wrap around your clitoral nerve endings and tickle you. If ever there was a toy designed to make you delirious with ecstasy, this one is it.
• The dildo has a thrusting motion built in that’s designed to press into your g-spot repeatedly.
• A rabbit attachment on the outside tickles your clitoris to perfection.
• Because it’s charged in a USB port, you can recharge it virtually anywhere.
• Totally waterproof, so you can use it for underwater play.
• The rabbit ears have 3 different speeds and 7 different patterns.
• The thrusting function has three different speeds.
• Can be a bit on the loud side.
Worried that using a toy can seem too coldly impersonal? Then you’ll love the Triple Tickler Realistic Purple G-Spot Dildo Vibrator.
It’s quite aptly named. The dildo portion of the vibrator has veins and a bulbous head that will make you feel as if you’re being attended to by the best lover in the world.
At the end of the vibrator, there are fluted tickler attachments that press snugly against your clitoris while the dildo is inserted. The powerful vibrations will have you screaming for more in no time.
• Realistic dildo gives a more personal feel to your play sessions.
• Fluted ticklers on the base deliver powerful vibrations directly to your clitoris while the vibrator is inserted.
• The twist base makes operation easy while the toy is inside you.
• There are multiple vibration speeds that make it possible to tweak the sensations at your leisure.
• Some have reported that the ticklers aren’t long enough.
Features to Think About When Buying a Powerful Vibrator
Battery or Outlet-Powered
Your vibrator can be powered in a number of ways, and the subject is hotly debated online. As for which one is best, that’s up to you. We’ll cover the benefits and drawbacks of each power method quickly.
Batteries are the traditional way for powering a vibrator. The best thing about them is that you don’t have to deal with moving around a cord during play. However, use of batteries does mean you’ll need to keep a stockpile of replacement batteries and face the possibility of your toy dying mid-session.
Some vibrators are mains-powered. This is an especially popular design with wand vibrators. Mains-powered vibrators will never run out of juice at the most inconvenient time, because they draw power directly from your outlets. Their drawback is having the restriction of a cord, which can get in the way and limit how far from an outlet you can go.
Finally, there are rechargeable vibrators. Generally, they can be charged in a USB port, which makes it easy to give them a charge anywhere. They’re convenient because you don’t need to pay for additional batteries, but they suffer from the same potential downfall of running out of power in the middle of your play.
Some women like to turn their showers and baths into an intimate pleasure session. If the idea of using your own fingers is too exhausting, a vibrator could be the perfect addition to your bathing routine.
But not all vibrators can join you in the shower. Only 100% waterproof and submersible vibrators can do so. Unfortunately, this means many wand vibrators are disqualified in this regard.
To be sure your vibrator is waterproof, be sure to cheque the description, if that’s something important to you.
No two women are exactly alike. Some crave strong vibrations to rocket them to unexplored levels of euphoria, and others like more subtle sensations that have them creeping slowly to that edge. These desires can even change day-to-day for a single woman.
The best vibrators will usually have multiple vibration settings to accommodate a range of cravings. If you’re the type of person who wants to be able to shake up your routine every so often, you’ll want a vibrator that can give you vibration options to play with.
You can confirm how many settings a vibrator has from its description. Most will tell you how many speeds and patterns they have available.
Let’s be honest: sex toys can get really expensive. For some, the priciest toys are simply out of reach.
The good news is vibrators are sold in a huge range of price points. Before you start looking at them, give yourself a moment to outline what a good price range is for you.
Then, you can search specifically for toys in that price range, so you never end up spending more than you’re comfortable with. Most sites even have search functions that allow you to sort the results so that they all fall into your price range.
Internal or External
We’d be willing to bet that most women assume vibrators are only for clitoral stimulation. That couldn’t be further from the truth.
There are plenty of vibrators intended for clitoral use, yes, but there are also many meant for insertion. These insertable vibrators are typically designed to hit your g-spot, massaging your softest spots from the inside.
You should think about which method of stimulation you prefer: internal or external. And if you love both, then you should consider getting a vibrator with a rabbit attachment to ensure you get the best of both worlds.
If you’re looking for a powerful vibrator that will have your legs shaking and toes curling, any vibrator here should do the trick. But is there a vibrator that’s the best of the best?
We’d like to think so! Our favourite one in this compilation is the Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl G-Spot Rabbit. Not only does it perfectly target your clitoris and g-spot simultaneously, but some users even noted that the vibrations are almost too powerful. So if you’re in need of a vibrator that will blow you away, we feel that this one is it.